cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rosietk

Trigger flow when I decline an event and access the declined event data

Use case:

As a user

When I decline an event in my Outlook calendar (desktop, mobile or online)

Then a copy of the declined event appears on another calendar I own so that I have a reference for if my response changes.

I would like to set this up using Power Automate but have not been able to get a trigger to work on declining and event.

- For this I have tried using When an Event is added, uploaded or deleted, then setting a condition as Response Type is equal to declined

I have managed to get the following to work, but then cannot access the event details because they are deleted, and so cannot create a new duplicate event:

When an Event is added, uploaded or deleted, then setting a condition as Action Type is equal to deleted

Another approach I have looked at is getting the deleted events from Deleted Items, but I am only able to do this using Get Emails V3 and therefore cannot access the event data that I need.

Is the above use case possible with Power Automate or any other tool?

Many thanks.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (2,123)