cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rosietk

Trigger flow when I decline an event and access the declined event data

Use case:

As a user

When I decline an event in my Outlook calendar (desktop, mobile or online)

Then a copy of the declined event appears on another calendar I own so that I have a reference for if my response changes.

I would like to set this up using Power Automate but have not been able to get a trigger to work on declining and event.

- For this I have tried using When an Event is added, uploaded or deleted, then setting a condition as Response Type is equal to declined

I have managed to get the following to work, but then cannot access the event details because they are deleted, and so cannot create a new duplicate event:

When an Event is added, uploaded or deleted, then setting a condition as Action Type is equal to deleted

Another approach I have looked at is getting the deleted events from Deleted Items, but I am only able to do this using Get Emails V3 and therefore cannot access the event data that I need.

Is the above use case possible with Power Automate or any other tool?

Many thanks.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (5,748)