cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triggers in Preview

I am loving the new Dynamics 365 Update a Record - Preview where I can just pick the human-readable in the option set without having to go into CRM to get the numeric value of the visible option item.

But the question I have is - What does Preview really mean? When does it get out of Preview and replace the previous version? What happens to Flows written using the non-preview version, will they need to be edited sometime in the future?

See my blog post: Microsoft Flow Actions Option Set

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ ,

The connectors which with a preview sign in microsoft flow are in test curretly,

the time that the connector would get out of Preview is unknowed for us, if you create a flow written using the non-preview version, maybe they need to be edited sometime in the future.

One the action "Update a Record" of "Dynamics 365" connector get out of Preview, I would reply here.

Regards,
Alice Zhang

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ ,

The connectors which with a preview sign in microsoft flow are in test curretly,

the time that the connector would get out of Preview is unknowed for us, if you create a flow written using the non-preview version, maybe they need to be edited sometime in the future.

One the action "Update a Record" of "Dynamics 365" connector get out of Preview, I would reply here.

Regards,
Alice Zhang

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,240)