cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trying to convert a file from docx to jpg/png. Received error "The file id is not valid"

I have already ensured that the file id used is the id of the created file in the 'Create file' step. Where am I going wrong here?

uhmmmm_1-1622111958779.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DamoBird365
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Anonymous 

Based on your screenshot, you've created a file in SharePoint and then Converted it in OneDrive.  You would need to get the file content from the sharepoint file, create it in OneDrive and then use that file ID to convert.  Or just create the file in OneDrive in the first instance.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Cheers,
Damien

P.S. take a look at my new blog here and like & subscribe to my YouTube Channel thanks 😉

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
DamoBird365
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Anonymous 

Based on your screenshot, you've created a file in SharePoint and then Converted it in OneDrive.  You would need to get the file content from the sharepoint file, create it in OneDrive and then use that file ID to convert.  Or just create the file in OneDrive in the first instance.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Cheers,
Damien

P.S. take a look at my new blog here and like & subscribe to my YouTube Channel thanks 😉

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (5,963)