cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neds
Advocate II
Advocate II

Trying to create a flow that will move a Calculated Column output into a Lookup Column if they match

I have a sharepoint file library that tracks bills (pdf's) and a sharepoint list that tracks Accounts and another that tracks Billers. In the bill file library I have two lookup columns that correspond to those seperate lists (Accounts and Billers).  The file name is in a format comprised of Date, Account Paid From, Biller and Amount: named in a consistent format as follows "YYYY-MM-DD Account - Billler $0.00"   I currently scrape the Account and the Biller in a calculated field in the library, then match those manually in the LookUp columns. I want to automate the metatdata selection of the Account and the Biller lookup fileds directly from the file name or from the calculated fields.  Is that possible?   

1 REPLY 1
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @neds

It's possible to achieve your needs within microsoft flow, you could take a try on your side to split the file name, get the Account and the Biller from the file name.

Best regards,

Alice

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,618)