cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neds
Advocate II
Advocate II

Trying to create a flow that will move a Calculated Column output into a Lookup Column if they match

I have a sharepoint file library that tracks bills (pdf's) and a sharepoint list that tracks Accounts and another that tracks Billers. In the bill file library I have two lookup columns that correspond to those seperate lists (Accounts and Billers).  The file name is in a format comprised of Date, Account Paid From, Biller and Amount: named in a consistent format as follows "YYYY-MM-DD Account - Billler $0.00"   I currently scrape the Account and the Biller in a calculated field in the library, then match those manually in the LookUp columns. I want to automate the metatdata selection of the Account and the Biller lookup fileds directly from the file name or from the calculated fields.  Is that possible?   

1 REPLY 1
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @neds

It's possible to achieve your needs within microsoft flow, you could take a try on your side to split the file name, get the Account and the Biller from the file name.

Best regards,

Alice

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (46,694)