cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bshumway
Regular Visitor

Tryng to get Twitter to send a message to Teams when a new tweet is published - instead it is batching tweets to Teams every hour

Hi I've been searching here for a bit but haven't found an answer to my issue.

I've created a very simple flow that is meant to post a message in Teams when a given Twitter account (not my account) sends a tweet.

I've gotten the flow to work, however it seems to be batching updates every hour as opposed to triggering when the tweets are published.

I viewed the "Peek Code" option in the Flow editor and it says it should be going every 5 minutes.

My company uses Office 365, so I assume it's not a plan issue.

When I look at the details in Flow Editor it says my plan is "Per User"

Is this a plan issue that this Flow only runs every hour and not when a new tweet is published?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
ksat

I'm having an identical issue. Per-user plan in an Office 365 company. The flow appears to be running every hour instead of every five minutes and always shows five flow runs each hour. The documentation says the trigger "polls" every hour and the "number of new tweets tracked within one polling interval" is five; someone say I'm reading this wrong as that's a severe limitation, plus somewhat conflicts with the peek code. Thanks.

ChrisMendoza
Resolver III
Resolver III

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,644)