cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate III
Advocate III

UI/UX issues...

Why was the ability to drop an action above another one in a loop or condition been removed?

Why is the dynamic content picker now overlays with the action making it impossible to type?  See image below...

Annotation 2020-03-10 090414.png

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @testasdfasfsafa 

Yes I have noticed this for the last few days. Sometimes it goes back to default behaviour and other times it keep occurring.  Hopefully Microsoft PowerAutomate team knows about this. Not sure this is part of some UI new change behaviours they trying to implement/experiment?  It's an intermittent issue so it should be resolved soon. 

Thanks 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog

Power Automate Video Tutorials

Also, there is another annoying and high risk UI bug...   For example, if you are using HTTP action to make an api call, and you want to modify the JSON body... you move the cursor in the body to replace an variable, and just before your starting typing, the cursor moves to the beginning or the end of the body allowing the user to add unwanted characters and creating hard to find errors.

Yes I believe this is all part of the same error. Hopefully this should be fixed soon. Currently I am doing my changes in a notepad and place the cursor and paste under the UI popup screen. That's only workaround I can see now. Yes it's really annoying. 😐

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog

Power Automate Video Tutorials

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (7,944)