cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

UI flow setup

I have a flow that calls a UI flow and it fails. At first the error was "InvalidConnectionCredentials" or "WindowsIdentityIncorrect".

I changed my device login method so that it used my email password rather than a pin and now I get an errors like not being able to find an unlocked user sessions on machine or it says too many active sessions on machine.

I'm wondering whether I need to uninstall the on-premises gateway and the ui installer as well as the selenium extension and then re-install all of them. Perhaps one of those three steps still has the original pin that I used to use to login in and now that I've changed it to a password it is causing things to fail.

Any tips would be appreciated. Thank you. GERALD DAHL

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: UI flow setup

I got it to work. The problem was that I was using a pin as part of the credentials for my device. When I changed that to log in with password and updated the UI flow connection accordingly my flow was able to successfully call and execute a UI flow.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: UI flow setup

I got it to work. The problem was that I was using a pin as part of the credentials for my device. When I changed that to log in with password and updated the UI flow connection accordingly my flow was able to successfully call and execute a UI flow.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (8,258)