cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bldial

Unable to Delete Row for OneDrive Excel. File Locked.

I've attempted to create a flow which simply clears out rows from an Excel worksheet table (stored on OneDrive).  It is not a shared worksheet nor is it open and I am unable to retrieve rows or delete them because of the error shown.  I realize there are other posts related to this but I've yet to see a solution that works for me.  Thank you in advance for taking a look.

Capture.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bldial,

Please take a try to create a new Excel worksheet table to test and see if the issue still exists.

Best regards,

Alice

GabrielStJohn
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello, @bldial!

Thank you for posting on the Flow Community Forum! Have you had an opportunity to apply @v-yuazh-msft‘s recommendation to adapt your Flow? If yes, and you find that solution to be satisfactory, please go ahead and click “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify!

Thank you for being an active member of the Flow Community!

-Gabriel
Flow Community Manager

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (4,112)