cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Re: Unable to Set To and From Fields of Email entity of Dynamics 365 CE through MS FLOW create action.

@Tarjani 

In my connectors list, I see ONLY one CDS connector.  

Do I need to do anything additionally to list other one as well?

cDS.JPG

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Re: Unable to Set To and From Fields of Email entity of Dynamics 365 CE through MS FLOW create action.

Your flow needs to be created within a solution.  If it is created through 'My Flows' or 'My Team Flows' you won't have access to the connector.  I would recommend having a look at the screen shots that I added on the 23/03/2020 to to response to Achavan, then creating your flow from within a solution.

Shouldn't be too much rework if you just create the trigger in the new solution, then use the clipboard to copy your other connectors into the new flow.

Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Thanks @Tarjani .  This issue is fixed now.

is this how a FLOW to be designed by using the Current Environment CDS connector?   then deploy this solution to the SIT and other environments ? 

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

To access CDS (Current Environment) it always has to be through a solution - took me a little bit to learn that, which is why I'm happy to jump into this thread when someone runs into the same problem.   😊

I think we are being encouraged to do all dev work in solutions in sandbox and then move the solution into production - just like we would any other work would be done in the CRM/D365.   Hence why this connector - one which I find more advanced - is possibly only a solution based helper.  

Glad you found your answer to your issue  😉

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi,

Hope you are well.

Could anyone please help me I have to set from field in email & I have queue record to be populated in from field.

How can I do so. I am getting "Resource not found for the segment Queue" error when I am trying to set Queue(Queue_GUID)

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

The entity needs to be plural: Queues(Queue_GUID)

Could you give this a try?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thanks Freek

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Easy workaround for anyone who like me made a whole flow and realized you couldn't tag parties, without having to export and import to a solution or recreate in a "Solution" to have the appropriate connector.

Just go make a blank flow in solution, add the right create record CDS current environment action that shows the json activity party. Click 3 dots then use the new "copy action" feature, and go to the next tab with your current flow that is not in the solution and paste the action there. It will place the "current environment" action into a flow that is not in a solution.

The only problem I ran into is I could not tag regarding correct, it error'd couldnt find GUID. So I just added a normal update record CDS from normal connector and tagged regarding that way. 

Probably will break whenever MS actually updates the normal CDS connector if they ever do, but until then it is working fine.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,194)