Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ck25415
Post Patron
Post Patron

Unable to Turn on Flow

Hello,

I am unable to turn on an exisiting flow. I had turn it off to prevent it from triggering and when I try to turn it on I get this error

{"error":{"code":"MissingUserDetails","message":"The user details for tenant id '' and principal id '' doesn't exist."}}

I checked with other owners of the flow, they get the same error, any ideas ?

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4
Nonong
Regular Visitor

Hi, ck25415

Please try to "save as" your flow to have a copy and try it again to on the flow. 🙂

Thank you.

I tried that earlier, it worked but I think its happening with every flow(happened with four flows now). I cannot go one saving every flow as copy and fix connections as I create new ones.

Thanks, 

This solution worked perfectly for me. I made no other changes - just did a "Save As..." with a different name and it worked. I still wonder what happened - my flow has been in place for years without a problem. Oh well...

moraisaf
Frequent Visitor

I'm facing the same problem. I guess that it's because the owner of the flows left the organization. Now, when I check the owner of each flow it appears as "Loading". As I found Microsoft is still struggling to solve this problem: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/microsoft-flows-missing-user-details-excel-ou...

I think that the best solution is still "Save As" each one. Doing this you became owner of it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (2,392)