cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to delete action

Hi,

I'm not sure if this a bug or new feature, but when I try to delete an action in my Flow, nothing happens. No error message or prompt.  Nothing.  I've tried closing and re-opening the Flow, same issue.  I've added other actions and now I can't remove those either. 

The action is not be referenced by another action, so there shouldn't be any dependency issues.  

Is it just me?

Thanks,

Jamie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Unable to delete action

What browser are you using? Have you tried a different browser? Also, do you have any extensions that may be affecting or blocking Flow?

If you could provide an expanded screenshot of your Flow and steps, and of any detailed error messages you're receiving we could likely better assist you.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

What browser are you using? Have you tried a different browser? Also, do you have any extensions that may be affecting or blocking Flow?

If you could provide an expanded screenshot of your Flow and steps, and of any detailed error messages you're receiving we could likely better assist you.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Whatever was the issue yesterday, it seems to have resolved itself. Marking solution as solved.

Thanks @Brad_Groux for your reply. 

-Jamie

PS - I am using Chrome.  Didn't try any other browsers.  Don't have any third party extensions running.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 328 members 4,889 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: