cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nemegeerm1
Regular Visitor

Unable to export my flow as a zip package

Hi

I'm unable to export my own flow that I modified one hour ago. No message is given, it just does not give the export screen. I was able to make an export until a month ago. I do not have a clue why I'm unable to export my own flows. Any ideas ?

THank you,

Marc

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @nemegeerm1 

Can you share more details? Also check if you still are listed as the owner of the flow. If you own the flow can you try logging out of the current session and clear cache and try again? If above all are checked, I would recommend reaching out to support once: https://us.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Hi,

I did some more testing on different browsers on my machine.  Looks interesting 😉

(1) Google chrome - Incognito

Version 84.0.4147.89 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Exporting a flow does not work

(2) IE - In private

Version 11.959.18362.0CO, update versions 11.0.200

Ok - works, I'm able to export my flows

(3) Edge - In private

Version 84.0.522.40 (Official build) (64 bit)

Ok - works also, so I'm using this for the time being

Tomorrow I will test on another machine, just to get a feeling if is something on my machine.

Thank you,

Marc

Hi,

Did a test on another machine. And I have the same result in "incognito mode". The export to zip file does not work with this version of Chrome either. The wheel just keeps spinning around, without giving me screen to make my inputs (new or update flow, connections).

So it has nothing to do with my machine ?

Installed version of Chrome on this other pc

Version 84.0.4147.89 (Official Build) (32-bit)

Thank  you,

Marc

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (5,800)