cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Flownew1
Level: Powered On

Unable to link SharePoint Calendar to flow - Calendar ID

Hello there, 

I'm having some issues with linking flow to my sharepoint calendar. Linking it to a list works fine as that option is given to me, however the calendar I created as an app doesn't show up on the options given, I was hoping to use the calendar ID as a workaround but I have not been able to locate this. 

Ultimately I'd like to create a calendar app and have users complete the fields and once completed it gets sent on for approval, and then the calendar is updated once the item is approved. 

Any ideas? 

Thank you. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Microsoft Krishna92
Microsoft

Re: Unable to link SharePoint Calendar to flow - Calendar ID

@Flownew1 

Herewith, I am sharing the link where in they have discussed regarding the steps on how to connect share point calendar to flow

In the trigger step where in you will enter the list name, if you click on the arrow button you will be able to see an option "Enter Custom Value" Please select that and enter your calendar name.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Does-Flow-work-with-Sharepoint-Online-Calendars/t...

If this information helps you, please hit the like button and mark the solution as resolved, so that it will help other users in future.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,577)