Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Send_Email'

Error
Code
InvalidTemplate
Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Send_Email' inputs at line '1' and column '11': 'The template language expression 'parameters('$connections')['shared_smtp']['connectionId']' cannot be evaluated because property 'shared_smtp' doesn't exist, available properties are ''. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

6 REPLIES 6
Power Automate Staff merwan
Power Automate Staff

Re: Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Send_Email'

Hi Sampath, could you please provide us a screenshot of the flow you're trying to build? 

Sru
Level 8

Hi ,

I am trying to send an email using the template. I am getting exception at this step but other steps in the flow runs succesfully any ideas whats causing the issue.

Thanks,

Sru

ben0000002
Level: Power Up

Did you solve this issue? I am having the same error all of a sudden, while it worked perfectly before.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Condition_2' at line '1'

I am getting first approval mail once i clieck on Approve my MS flow not moving further 

I have also attached my screen.

Unable to process template language expressions for action 'Condition_2' at line '1' and column '2158': 'The template language expression 'equals(body('Start_an_approval')?['response'], 'Approve')' cannot be evaluated because property 'response' cannot be selected. Array elements can only be selected using an integer index. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

Error Screen.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Condition_2' at line '1'

I'm having this same issue, has any progress been made on this?

Highlighted
J_Knox_Corbin
Level: Powered On

I am having the same issue. I used the template then I created the approval workflow from scratch. Any resolution?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,969)