Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Send_Email'

Error
Code
InvalidTemplate
Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Send_Email' inputs at line '1' and column '11': 'The template language expression 'parameters('$connections')['shared_smtp']['connectionId']' cannot be evaluated because property 'shared_smtp' doesn't exist, available properties are ''. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Power Automate
Power Automate

Hi Sampath, could you please provide us a screenshot of the flow you're trying to build? 

Highlighted

Hi ,

I am trying to send an email using the template. I am getting exception at this step but other steps in the flow runs succesfully any ideas whats causing the issue.

Thanks,

Sru

Highlighted

Did you solve this issue? I am having the same error all of a sudden, while it worked perfectly before.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am getting first approval mail once i clieck on Approve my MS flow not moving further 

I have also attached my screen.

Unable to process template language expressions for action 'Condition_2' at line '1' and column '2158': 'The template language expression 'equals(body('Start_an_approval')?['response'], 'Approve')' cannot be evaluated because property 'response' cannot be selected. Array elements can only be selected using an integer index. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

Error Screen.png

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having this same issue, has any progress been made on this?

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

I am having the same issue. I used the template then I created the approval workflow from scratch. Any resolution?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,964)