cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lalaland

Unable to set calendar event for assigned members (in Planner)

Hi guys, can someone help?

Upon entering a task in Planner, I am unable to create a flow to automate the tasks created to the assigned name. I am the only one who gets the notification.

1 REPLY 1
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Lalaland,

Do you want to create a Outlook calendar event for each assigned member of your Planner task?

Further, could you please show a bit more about your scenario?

If you want to create a Outlook calendar event for each assigned member of your Planner task, the issue is confirmed on my side. The result the "When a new task is created" trigger of Planner connector returned doesn't contain assigned member property. In addition, there is no way to obtain assigned members of a Planner task in Microsoft Flow currently, so I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in Microsoft Flow currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Automate User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (74,789)