cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thorsten42
Frequent Visitor

Understand subscribe/unsubscribe link in Email Notification V3

Hello,

I created a flow from a template that happened to use the "Send an email notification (V3)" action. All works well and the emails go out as needed. At the bottom of each email is this link: "If you want to unsubscribe from these emails, please use this form."

I've read lots of posts discussing that it cannot be hidden from the email. In my case, that's fine. What I have not been able to figure out though is how that whole process works. I've clicked on it and it opens up a form. I submit the form and the email that was entered gets a request for confirmation and later a final confirmation email when trying to subscribe. That part is obvious.

But, nothing changed. The email was not added to my flow, I don't see the responses to the form, I don't even see the form anywhere, and that new email is not getting any of the notifications. I have not tried the unsubscribe option yet.

1) Where is the unsubscribe/subscribe form located?

2) Where are the responses to the form located?

3) Who gets notified when a form is filled out?

4) Where can I see who is subscribed to my flow/email notification?

I could not find any documentation on this online. I appreciate your help and any information you can provide.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,883)