Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sifu
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Understanding pagination in power automate

Hi guys,

as far i understand pagination it is what defines how many results a "get items" can return... so if i have a list of 1000 items, which are different colors for example... and i do get items with filter/query on "color eq blue" it should return 100 items (if pagination is off)... if i turn it on it can be more....

• Now in my project, I have a list of users and dates, sort of a calendar for every user. Every user has approximately 250 items/days. And it will grow...
  • I noticed that if some users trigger the flow and want to change values in other columns it might fail...if pagination is off. But the change is always to less than 100 days, actually even if its 1 day it fails
  • here a sample when pagination is off (output is blank)
  • Sifu_0-1617778640016.png

detail:

Sifu_0-1617778273726.png

My question is why... when i do a test in a test environment it does not care that its off, it simply returns first 100 items.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Sifu
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

indexing was the solution.... you have to index the columns you are referencing to... 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (47,764)