cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JRaasumaa
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Unusual number of failures email

I'm not sure of the best place to leave this feedback but please move this to the right board if needed.

My question/comment is this; Is there a way to turn off the following weeks email notification of a flow failing?(see below) There is never a time I want to get an email saying a flow has failed a number of times the previous week after the issue has already been resolved.

The only notification that is helpful is knowing it's actively failing.

Hello,

The flow(s) listed had an unusual number of failures in the past week and may need your attention.

1 Notifications

PowerApp -> SendPushNotification

Failed 1 times

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
khlaksan
Microsoft
Microsoft

You can unsubscribe from the flow failure digest email - a link is included at the bottom of the email.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
khlaksan
Microsoft
Microsoft

You can unsubscribe from the flow failure digest email - a link is included at the bottom of the email.

View solution in original post

@khlaksan wrote:

The unsubscribe is vague (see below) or I would have checked that, it doesn't say it's for the flow failure digest or what that even means. Am I missing something here or is there a list of what emails you do and don't get burried in some setting somewhere.

Confirm Operation

The unsubscribe is for this specific email type, so it'd unsubscribe you from only the flow failure digest emails. We currently do not have a subscription center - you can put in a feature request on the forum.

@khlaksan wrote:

The unsubscribe is for this specific email type, so it'd unsubscribe you from only the flow failure digest emails. We currently do not have a subscription center - you can put in a feature request on the forum.

Thank you for your feedback on this @khlaksan

I posted a new idea here for a notifications hub: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Email-notification-hub-request/idi-p/141502#M8765

I've marked this as solved as you did provide the answer but I think a long-term central spot for managing nofications is definitely the way to go.

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,311)