cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PennyP
Helper II
Helper II

Update URL to create item

I recently changed the URL of my sharepoint site and changed this 5 days ago. I still can't access the site through power automate as it has the old URL in there and I have no idea how to get SharePoint update this so I can create a list. The current URL is /sites/Finance-Portal Any ideas? I can't even get the list name up at present to populate it? url.png

Many Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@PennyP  on the site Address choose enter custom value and paste your sharepoint site URL.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@PennyP  on the site Address choose enter custom value and paste your sharepoint site URL.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

View solution in original post

Thank you Mira. I did try that but not on the custom part. That has worked and marked as the solution. 

Kind Regards

Penny

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,010)