cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PennyP
Helper II
Helper II

Update URL to create item

I recently changed the URL of my sharepoint site and changed this 5 days ago. I still can't access the site through power automate as it has the old URL in there and I have no idea how to get SharePoint update this so I can create a list. The current URL is /sites/Finance-Portal Any ideas? I can't even get the list name up at present to populate it? url.png

Many Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@PennyP  on the site Address choose enter custom value and paste your sharepoint site URL.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@PennyP  on the site Address choose enter custom value and paste your sharepoint site URL.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

View solution in original post

Thank you Mira. I did try that but not on the custom part. That has worked and marked as the solution. 

Kind Regards

Penny

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,025)