cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resolver II
Resolver II

Updating a Specific Item

I have been working at this for several days and I really need some help.  For some reason, I haven't got responses from the Flow Community either. 

Here is my issue:  Responses to an email are saved into a SP list.  I used Get Items to get my response info.  I than need to update a secondary SP List with the response.  I used Get items on that list and a filter array (Job Ticket Number from Response List starts with the Title from the Tickets list).  When updating the Tickets lists the wrong values are being updated.  I have tried so many ways that I am just confusing myself more.   Can anyone please help and tell me where I am making my mistake(s)?  Thank you in advance.

Capture.JPG

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Updating a Specific Item

Hi @TerrificTerri ,

I try to organize your logic and needs, but there are still many questions. Could you provide more explanations?

• What is the relationship and connection between the two lists.
  • The Filter array action is to filter which items. Since you want to update another list, why is the ID you configured here obtained from another List, and the item IDs of the two lists are the same?

In general, the Filter array should be placed outside of Apply to each, and then Apply to each should use the value of the Filter array output.

Image reference:

11.PNG

In addition, the last field of Update item is not configurable with the Current item. The Current item contains all the contents of the current item.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Users online (5,783)