cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
churst

Updating an Event on Office 365 to Reflect in Google Calendar

I've set up a Flow where new events in my Office 365 calendar is added to my Google Calendar. The provlem is when I edit the time, date, whatever of that original event in 365 it doesn't update in Google Calendar. I've tried to create a new flow so I can have the updated event from 365 update in Google Calendar, however I keep getting Flow errors so I'm building it wrong. Any help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi churst,

How did you configure the Event ID field of the action “Google Calendar – Update an event”?

If you want to update an event in Google calendar when the original event in Office 365 Calendar is modified, you need to find a common value so that you could find the item which is needed to be updated.

In this case, I use the Subject in Office 365 Calendar and Title in Google Calendar.

The flow is created looks like below, and it works for me.

Hope it could be a reference for you. Please try it on your side.

3.PNG

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi churst,

How did you configure the Event ID field of the action “Google Calendar – Update an event”?

If you want to update an event in Google calendar when the original event in Office 365 Calendar is modified, you need to find a common value so that you could find the item which is needed to be updated.

In this case, I use the Subject in Office 365 Calendar and Title in Google Calendar.

The flow is created looks like below, and it works for me.

Hope it could be a reference for you. Please try it on your side.

3.PNG

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,648)