cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ygramy
Regular Visitor

Updating status of planner tasks if they correspond with Excel

Hi,

I have a situation with which I could use some help.

For my workplace (a restaurant) I want to create a daily checklist for our employees which lists all the daily tasks.

I managed to make a flow which uploads al these tasks from an excel i made which imported the tasks from the old software we were using. But from that point I run into a problem.

Here is the plan. I have one excel with 8 tables. One is the basic daily tasks so these i want to have every day. The other 7 are tasks which are different evey day. My plan is to make 7 flows, each for every day of the week. The only difference between them being the table for the daily specific tasks and the trigger day ofcourse.

I want it al in one plan in which the flows set all the tasks of that day to 'Not started' and all the tasks that aren't for that day to 'Completed'.

I already managed to make a flow that Completes all tasks and than a parallel path with on one side the excel for everyday tasks and on the other side the excel for the specific daytasks. But i can't figure out the next step. I've tried a lot of different things but didn't manage to make i work yet.

Hope someone can help!

Kind regards,

Ygram

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (30,234)