Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
milky_bar_may Helper IV
Helper IV

Urgent - Approver no longer able to scroll to view details or leave a comment

ApprovalFlow.png

Hi everyone,

Up until Thursday there was a scrollbar on the Approval form, letting the Approver scroll down to see the details of the request, leave a comment and then a final response. 

To be clear:

The Approver gets a triggered Approval request in their e-mail. 

They click Approve or Reject to take them to Automate Approval page.

As seen in the photo, the Approver can longer scroll down to view the Details and leave a comment and issue a final response.  The details box is cut off, you cannot see all the details and the Approver cannot leave a comment. 

Can the Microsoft team please help? 

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Super User
Super User

Re: Urgent - Approver no longer able to scroll to view details or leave a comment

Hi @milky_bar_may 

Just reply to similar issue a while ago, it seems you need use "tab" to get to the action now.(may be scrollbar will show up again)

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Using-Flows/Approver-of-a-flow-cant-scroll-to-get-to-their-butto...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

milky_bar_may Helper IV
Helper IV

Re: Urgent - Approver no longer able to scroll to view details or leave a comment

Hi @DeepakS ,

Many thanks for the response. I can't check my flow until tomorrow but hopefully the tab button is there.

Very disappointed that Microsoft took away the scroll functionality - it makes more sense than this tab idea! 

milky_bar_may Helper IV
Helper IV

Hi @DeepakS 

Unfortunately the tab functionality does not display in Chrome or Explorer for me. 

Can anyone from the Automate team help out please?

Thanks

DavidePimpi

I'm facing the same kind of error in Windows / Mac + Chrome / Safari / Firefox.

That scrollbar has never worked very well, now it's completely locked.

I guess pressing TAB should not be an acceptable workaround for Microsoft.

Thanks for taking a look on it and trying to fix.

zarski Advocate I
Advocate I

We have this problem also and our users are asking help from our helpdesk all the time. Please fix this asap! Using TAB or zooming out the browser is not acceptable workaround!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,726)