cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Use Flow to get records of the last 7 days from Dynamics 365

Hey Everyone!

I am trying to utilize flow to pull the past 7 days worth of record from a dynamics 365 page.
What would i use or what expression should i utilize in order to do this?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Use Flow to get records of the last 7 days from Dynamics 365

@Ianee 

Hi there.  Which particular records are you wanting to get?  And what's the plan with the records once you have them?  

If you just want to see the last 7 days of any entity, you could probably do that with a view inside D365.  Keep us posted and we'll go from there.

Thanks!

-Ed-

If you liked this reply, please give it a thumbs up! If this reply has answered your question or resolved your challenge, please consider marking it as a Solution. This helps other users find it more easily via search.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I am trying to have flow auto pull info from the dynamics page and have it compile this info into a recap for my team. However whenever i try to get flow to look at my custom view in D365 like you mentioned. it only lets me pull info from the pre set views, not my custom ones.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Ok, cool.  It sounds like we're getting closer to a solution.

In this recap, how is your team 'consuming' it?  Do you want them to find it in Teams?  A PowerBI report they can go to? Or an eMail?

In a perfect world, your team would also be in Dynamics and we could make it so your view can be shared with all of them, perhaps even in a dashboard where they'll find other useful information.

Keep at it.  

-Ed-

If you liked this reply, please give it a thumbs up! If this reply has answered your question or resolved your challenge, please consider marking it as a Solution. This helps other users find it more easily via search.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I would like the team to receive this info via a Microsoft teams channel message, as well as an email sent to all of upper management. The entire team has access to the D365 views however going into the application isn't part of their daily workflow.

I seem to have everything down in terms of pulling the info, im just having issues with either A. setting a condition to only view the last 7 days worth of info. Or how to get flow to pull the info from my custom view.

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Ok, if the delivery mode is set to Teams and/or eMail, let's focus on option A.

What sort of records are you looking at, and when you say "the last 7 days", which date field are you looking at?

-Ed-

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,896)