cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SccP72
Level: Powered On

Use Flow to move items from one SharePoint list to second list by date and shift (day / night)

I have mutiple sharepoint lists for powerapps forms and I would like to transfer data from 5 different lists (areas) into one (Supervisors).

The area lists have mutiple columns but i only need to move 5 columns of information named issue 1, issue 2 etc. into the supervisors list when the flow is started (button in powerapps) and updated again if the button is repressed.

All list entries are made prior to the flow been activated, flow will need to check the date and shift (day / night) is the same and update the entry in the supervisor list under the columns (areaNameIssue1) etc.

Is this possible? or is there a better way of doing this?

Any help would be greatly apprisiated 

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Use Flow to move items from one SharePoint list to second list by date and shift (day / night)

Hi @SccP72 ,

Could you please explain more details about the 5 different lists (areas)?

You could create 5 flows, each would be triggered when an item is created or modified in a list.

And under the trigger, you could check if the item is already in the Supervisors list,

If the item is already in the Supervisors list, update the item in the Supervisors list, if not, create a new item in the Supervisors list.

If you could provide a more details about the 5 different lists (areas) and the Supervisors list, we would provide a more detailed workaround for you.

Best regards,

Mabel     

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
SccP72
Level: Powered On

Re: Use Flow to move items from one SharePoint list to second list by date and shift (day / night)

Hi 

Thanks for the reply, I have been away so sorry for the late reply.

I have attached screen shots of the SharePoint lists. I had to split the supervisors list into 2 shots

As you can see the supervisors handover has YWIssue1, YWIssue2, etc. The setup for the other areas is AreanameIssue1, etc. The areas handovers have Issue 1 Issue 2, etc. that I would like to move into the supervisors list for that date and shift (day or night). Each area and the supervisor will do 1 handover for each area every 12 hours ( 0530 & 1730).

Thanks for taking time to help out. 

PC S Handover 1.pngPC S Handover 2.pngPC YW Handover.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,444)