cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
guna_win13
Resolver I
Resolver I

User Name add in People and Groups via Power Apps and Power Workflow?

@Mister_Shaik 

Power Automate and Power Apps are new to me. There is a task assigned to me, I am unable to come up with an idea or solution for this part.

Round 98 People and Group Folders in my process. Users can access their respective folders (Present structure of Stop Inheritance Method).

As well as adding all nine functions (Document Library), people and groups.

How can I find the power to automate (find people and groups and add users) for one Document Library (but I didn't get a solution or alternative thought flow or Apps?)

This is a sample list I received in excel from a user to add the user name to groups. ( Planning to find the right group and add the user name, or using Power App for a single view of all users and groups.?)

guna_win13_2-1646037472449.png

guna_win13_0-1646033942780.png

3 REPLIES 3
guna_win13
Resolver I
Resolver I

No one reply to this request.. My question is not clear. please let me know.......

VictorIvanidze
Community Champion
Community Champion

Please show your flow and explain what's your problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me if you are interested in custom Power Automate development.
guna_win13
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi Sir, basically am a little bit knowledge only in this Power Automate and Apps. There is a pain manual work for me. So I want to reduce my manual work. 

1. total 9 Share point List, AP, AR, GL, Costing, Treasury, Leasing etc

2. 170+ People and Groups for each Site. same People and Group in all the 9 SharePoints Sites ( Above screen Shot )
3. i was created New Share point list with Department, Site URL, Peopel and Group ID and Group Name.

guna_win13_0-1649600941712.png

am getting this error, one month i was tried, i dont know this is simple Json code. but i dont have knowledge about that.

guna_win13_1-1649600991624.png

_api/web/sitegroups()/users

accept application/json;odata=verbose

content-type application/json;odata=verbose

{
'__metadata:{'type':'SP.User'},
'LoginName':'i:0#,f|membership|"
}

guna_win13_2-1649601079002.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,304)