cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fgolam

User from out side Organization

Hello all,

I know it's an on going discussion on this board.

Is there any way I can send approval process to a user out site of organization and he/she can approve ?

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely 

Farook Golam

3 REPLIES 3
jinivthakkar
Super User
Super User

@fgolam there is no direct way of doing so, but as a work around you can send email with details which need approval and external users can reply Approve/Reject. So you can have a flow which has a trigger when an email is arrived which looks for Approve/Reject. So yes can be done.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

powercorner
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hey @fgolam ,

technically @jinivthakkar is totally right, but as a workaround you could use the "Email with options" action:

powercorner_0-1622998314594.png

You can send this to anyone and the answer (Approve / reject or any other selfdefined option) can be clicked and reused in the flow.

With regards,

Kevin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution”. This will help the whole community. If I could help you out please give my post a Thumbs Up. 🙂

vermaaman
Resolver I
Resolver I

@fgolam I have implemented something similar where i have added the external user as a guest in tenant active directory then send an email to guest for approval with 2 html buttons like approve/reject which are nothing but an URL of powerApps app. On click of button, powerApps app opens with list of task with approve & reject button, the powerApps button will trigger the flow to execute the further ops accordingly. 

let me know if that helps 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (2,519)