cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sudip_viper
Regular Visitor

Using Face API and Text Extraction

I want to extract information from an uploaded image i.e. Identity Card . I am creating a chat journey in PVA and want to call an action via power automate that will use Face API and then send the response back to PVA. Is it possible to extract the information from the Identity card and detect image and send the response back to PVA? If yes, how would I do so? Below is an image I am trying to use Detect faces api but i m lost on what would be the return type.

pva face detection.PNG

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @sudip_viper 

After detecting the face, you might also want to identify the person and send it it to the Virtual agent right? For that, you first have to create the person in the face API resource and then train the model and then add an http action to identify as that action is not directly available with the connector. You can check out this implementation here: 

https://www.bythedevs.com/post/face-recognition-based-authentication-in-power-apps-using-azure-cogni... 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (18,467)