cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
guyinazo
Level 8

Using Forms Response in Flow

I have a form that I need to check and validate response data and based on certain responses, branch to other business logic.  I trigger the flow when a new response is submitted and I get the response data, but when I do a condition, the response data is only showing me the first section, whereas there are six sections to this questionnaire.  Is there another step I might have missed to get the rest of the section data?

Thanks

EDIT:  Actually I found the other responses, but now if it is a certain response, I need that field value in a variable.  When I go to set a variable that has already been initialized, there is no response data fields to choose from

EDIT #2:  Found the whole issue I think.  I had the variable marked as integer and that is why there were none in the list.  I changed it to String and they all showed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Using Forms Response in Flow

@guyinazo  I glad that you can solve your problem.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Using Forms Response in Flow

@guyinazo  I glad that you can solve your problem.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,302)