cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Using MS Flow in Production

Hi All,

Requirement: In SharePoint Online site, currently there would be 11 Document libraries. When new file is added in a library, call Mbaas API and pass the file properties in the API.

Currently, I have created one MS Flow, which I tested on 1 Document Library and which works as expected.

Question:

I have to create this MS Flow on other 10 Libraries. In future Business may decide to add/modify the libraries.

As per the Plans listed here: 'https://india.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/', for our Microsoft Flow for Office 365 Plan, its mentioned as - 2,000 runs per month. So, I am worried that, can I create MS Flow for all the 11 libraries on Production with this Plan? Because, for every new file added this flow will get run.

I am also interested in knowing about the plan in more details. 2,000 runs per month means is this specific to all the SharePoint sites present in Office 365 or site collection or site level.

Note: I have Office 365 Enterprise E3 Subscription and Flow for Office 365 License.

Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Using MS Flow in Production

Hi @Anonymous,

How many flow runs per month with your Microsoft Flow account?

If your Microsoft Flow belongs to Office 365 license, the Maximum number of flow runs per month (per user) is 2000. In addition, for Office 365 License plan (Flow for Office 365 and Flow for Dynamics 365 plan), the number of flow runs is aggregated across all users in the company.

I am not sure how many runs you would reach per month when you create flow for all 11 SharePoint libraries, but if your company exceeds more than the included runs per month per user, you can buy an additional quota of runs per month. More details about additional quota of runs per month, please check the following article (scroll down to the bottom of the page😞

https://preview.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/#plan-feature-table

In addition, you could also consider take a try to upgrade the Plan of your Microsoft Flow. More details about the different plans of Microsoft Flow, please check the following article:

https://preview.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 353 members 5,109 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: