cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Kol
Level: Powered On

Using a custom MS Flow connector in Logic Apps

I created a custom MS Flow connector, and I'm about to ask for its certification.

In the certification documentation, it's mentioned that "It is required that you test your custom connector within Flow, PowerApps and Logic Apps to ensure the operations work as expected".

So I tried testing my connector in Logic Apps, following this documentation, but my custom connector doesn't appear when I seach for it in Logic Apps (it appears and works well in MS Flow).

Am I missing something? How can I test my MS Flow connector in Logic Apps if I can't access it there?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kol

Re: Using a custom MS Flow connector in Logic Apps

Logic App's support answered me that I have to export the swagger file of my MS Flow connector and import it in Logic App, so there's no direct way to use an MS Flow connector directly in Logic Apps. Should be pretty easy to do the export though 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RookieI

check if your subscription meets the requirements.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/custom-connectors/use-custom-connector-logic-apps#prereq...

Also try refreshing the connector list to see if you will find the one you expect.

Kol

Logic App's support answered me that I have to export the swagger file of my MS Flow connector and import it in Logic App, so there's no direct way to use an MS Flow connector directly in Logic Apps. Should be pretty easy to do the export though 🙂

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,913)