cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Using "Send Mail" but the mail goes to junk mail

Hello, 

When I send an email to an email address external to my company the person receives the email in their junk mail.

I use the actions "Send mail v2" of Outlook Office to do that.

How can i fix this ?

Thank you.

Bye

9 REPLIES 9
Resolver I
Resolver I

I don't think the issue is flow - suspect the recipients would have to add microsoft@powerapps.com in the email filters to categorise the email as not junk - dependant on their email client.

Stan

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, thank you for your answer,

I tried to send an mail to my personnal email and i also verify the email filters of this email but it's doesn't work.

Please, i need help .

Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

UP

Please 

I still think the problem is at users end. 

add email to safe senders or add a rule?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to send an mail with my flow to multiple personn external of my entreprise but they still receive this in the  junk mail.

Sorry i don't understand your question 

@Anonymous ,

try to do the following

1) send a test mail manually with the same From: address as you are using in the flow

2) if the mailfrom 1)  is delivered as it should then on the recipient's side compare the email you have sent manually with the email you have sent from the flow

Anonymous
Not applicable

I manually sent to an outlook address then a hotmail address, both emails were received as spam.

I tried manually then with my feed to send a mail with a gmail box and I had no problem.

I don't understand.

>I manually sent to an outlook address then a hotmail address, both emails were received as spam.

So it looks like  the problem is not with your flow but rather with your send address, correct?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, probably. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (20,882)