cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate V
Advocate V

Using the available documentation is somewhat frustrating.

I find myself having a hard time navigating and using the documentation. I'm trying to figure out a way to confirm a filetype with sharepoint get file metadata, and I see the documentation simply says "The media type of the file or folder."

I often encounter documentation that expects me to know where to find information, but where this information is found is not obvious to me. Allthough a google-search usually gives me a result, I find the documentation somewhat hard to read, as it feels somewhat incomplete. I expected microsoft to deliver complete documentation down to the last detail (at least references), so I tend to narrow my searches to microsoft sources, am I expecting to much? 

Any suggestions on how to best find and use the documentation are welcome! 

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @hjaf,

Thanks for your feedback, if you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, you could consider submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (4,982)