cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PN4567890
Helper II
Helper II

Using the response in 'Send Email with Options' to send another email

I have a flow that uses 'Send Email with Options' and 'Get User Profile'. The options on the email are a list of people. When a user clicks on someone on the list, I want the flow to get the clicked person's profile and send another email to them. How can I do this effectively? 

Example of this

'1. I am a teacher assigning a group project. I send out a Power Automate options email to one student, asking who they want to work with. The choices are John Doe, Jane Doe, Charles Doe, Charlotte Doe. 

2. The student clicks on John Doe.

3. John Doe receives another email from the same power automate flow that this student has chosen John Doe as their group project partner.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hardesh15
Super User
Super User

@PN4567890 After Send email with option flow will wait for user response which you can track further via switch action if user response is John Doe then send email to John Doe.

Hardesh15_0-1635351993656.png

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Mark as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Hardesh15
Super User
Super User

@PN4567890 After Send email with option flow will wait for user response which you can track further via switch action if user response is John Doe then send email to John Doe.

Hardesh15_0-1635351993656.png

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Mark as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

View solution in original post

This solution worked. Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Users online (1,707)