cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
endak
Regular Visitor

Verify permissions for HTTP with Azure AD Connector

I've been trying to figure out how to create a planner task with checklist items automatically. It's not currently possible with the built-in connector. I found articles online which suggested using a custom connector with a service principal but that requires Groups.ReadWrite.All permissions which is much to wide for my liking.

I tried using the Graph API and found that I can achieve what I'm looking for with the HTTP with Azure AD connector.

My question is around the permissions this connector has. I assume it is impersonating my user but I didn't sign into it that I can recall and when I try to add a new connection it asks for a client ID etc like for a service principal. I didn't create a service principal for this either.

Is there any way I can verify what permissions the connector has been granted?

It's a logic app that has RBAC in place so access to the API connection is limited but I'm wary that this may still have too wide a permissions set that could be abused.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (2,511)