cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

View/Edit flow Gateways/Connections

Quick Question,

Is there no way at all to after you have created a Flow connection, or a Gateway for your flow, to be able to open that Connection or Gateway and look at how they were configured, or edit them at all? I think that it is really amazing that this is not here yet. Like if you go into your conenctions and click the i next to it to view the conenction it only says the name and that it is connected and when it was created... what if i want to see how it was configured? The same thing with Gateways, the "information" section for these is so lacking. I need to be able to get in and look at how i set these up so that i can either duplicate what i did on a new one, or just plain edit them without having to create a whole new Connection or Gateway. Am I missing something and you can do this somehow? Or is this functionality coming soon? Can someone please shed some light?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: View/Edit flow Gateways/Connections

Hi mtaylor,

More information about the connections you could see it from PowerApps > Connections like below. Flow and PowerApps share the connections.

1.PNG

Regards,

Mona Li

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi mtaylor,

More information about the connections you could see it from PowerApps > Connections like below. Flow and PowerApps share the connections.

1.PNG

Regards,

Mona Li

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Awesome! that is exaclty what i was looking for! thank you so much!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (6,406)