cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BigTex73
Regular Visitor

View Returned Data from Actions?

Hello,

I am new to Flow and trying to figure out how to build custom variables using data gathered from actions within the Flow. I have learned several lanugages previously (Powershell, PHP, learning Python, etc.). 

What is driving me batty is that I can't find a way to view the data returned from the actions in Flow.

For instance, I am currently trying to setup a Sharepoint to Dropbox copy using relative pathing on both sides. I need to be able to use custom variables to properly create the relative pathing.  I know I can get the file properties eaisyly, such as running the Sharepoint action "Get file properties", but I don't have a way to see what returned by that action. Is there a way to do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RezaDorrani
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @BigTex73 

If you look at the run history and click on a run, it will show you the data returned from the actions (you would have to open each action to look at it)

Regards,

Reza Dorrani

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RezaDorrani
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @BigTex73 

If you look at the run history and click on a run, it will show you the data returned from the actions (you would have to open each action to look at it)

Regards,

Reza Dorrani

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

View solution in original post

Well, I don't think I would have thought to look there. Thanks for the help, that got me what I needed. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Microsoft Ignite 768x460.png

Find your focus

Explore the latest tools,training sessions,technical expertise, networking and more.

Users online (3,043)