cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PJ99
Frequent Visitor

View generated query to debug error

Flow provides a "low code" interface to allow the user to create the logic, then translates this into an OData query - sorry if I get the terminology wrong.  It then reports any errors in terms of that generated query, not in terms of the UI.  How can I view the raw query that is generated so I can get maximum knowledge of what is happening and interpret the error myself?

FYI the error is as follows and I am using "CDS Current" to try and retrieve a record related to the triggering record.

The 'inputs.parameters' of workflow operation 'Related_Participant_Type' of type 'OpenApiConnection' is not valid. Error details: The resolved string values for the following parameters are invalid, they may not be null or empty: 'recordId'

1 REPLY 1
abm
Super User
Super User

Hi @PJ99 

You won't be able to get the  raw query because this is running from the server side not the client side.  If you use the Fiddler tool to capture the traffic it won't generate the query in the format we expect. You can check this by running the Fiddler tool and check the results.

I would say if you looking for further help please post a screenshot of your flow and the error details.

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog
Power Automate Video Tutorials

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (2,123)