cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mjp

Want to 2-way sync between Outlook 365 Calendar and Google Calendar

i am a novice, and I had been successfully using Flow to sync new Outlook calendar events to my Google calendar for a while now.  However, I now need to also maintain an Outlook calendar for a new position.  So I set up a second flow to sync new Google calendar events to my Outlook calendar.  It had seemed to be working for a second, but now I am getting errors about there being too many events.  I am not sure how to fix the error and I am not sure whether maybe it was caused because i accidentally created a continuous loop between the two Flows?

Can someone please advise how either a) i can fix the errorl or b) if there is a way to createa  flow that continuously will 2-way sync between my Outlook and Google calendars.

thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mjp ,

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

Could you please share more details about the error message in your flow?

You could take a try to create flow to sync between Outlook 365 Calendar and Google Calendar, and you need to create two flows to achieve the requirement, one for sync Outlook 365 Calendar with Google Calendar, one for sync Google Calendar with Outlook 365 Calendar.

There is a templete about Sync Office 365 Outlook Calendar with Google Calendar and Excel (Business) and you could refer to flow to create your flow:

https://asia.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/galleries/public/templates/7cf04fa1ca524da88c16d4099be8fd65/sy...

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

thanks so much for your reply.  i did create two flows.  

The error for one is:

{
"status": 429,
"message": "Too many requests sent to the service. Try again later.\r\nclientRequestId: e278b8bc-902b-415e-b250-27d06d32b6b3\r\nserviceRequestId: 90fe1a05-a8a1-4b2d-a2ce-8825d0d8ac23",
"source": "office365-eus.azconn-eus-01.p.azurewebsites.net"
}

and for the other is:
Too many requests sent to the service. Try again later.
clientRequestId: 9c7c0abc-488b-4d20-b0fe-5d04dcd855c8
serviceRequestId: c677b6e3-c55d-45f7-a3a7-25a51fe689f4

thanks!
mjp

this problem has not been solved

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (2,244)