So after abandoning our powerapp deployment in december last year due to the complete lack of stability of the service we decided to give it another shot.
1st time of using the service again and guess what.. a failure..
Converting 4 x documents from a docx to pdf using onedrive for business, 2 processed, the next one..
<h2>Our services aren't available right now</h2><p>We're working to restore all services as soon as possible. Please check back soon.
Come on microsoft, this is meant to be business grade, not failing and wasting our time. If you have a problem then keep the flow running until its resolved so that completes as expected as now we have data loss which is unnaceptable.
Solved! Go to Solution.
so i reached out to my support team and this is what i was told should be able to help you.
This one's a known issue that arises when the Connection between PowerApps and Flows gets busted. Please delete the Flow as a DataSource and re-add it. Here's a similar Forum Post that will help
Hi @ Delid4ve,
Do you want to convert the .docx file to .pdf file using onedrive for business?
I have a .docx file in onedrive for business as screenshots below:
To convert the .docx file to .pdf file, you could create a flow as screenshots below:
The flow would run successfully as below:
And the .pdf file would be created in onedrive for business as screenshots below:
Really sorry to hear about your data loss 😞 - That sucks and its totally not acceptable.
Is there any way we can be of help now, on the back end of all of that?
Please do let me know.
Thank you for following up. Stil having trouble, although the priblem has changed. I think the issue may be due to the fact I was passing HTML, instead of passing the table and using Flow's Data Operations to construct the HTML.
The beta app/flow work flawlessly for the first few days. When the issues first arose, it happened during the Convert File step, and the Error Details: HTML
Then the problemed evolved to:
Error Details: Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Create_file' inputs at line '1' and column '1761': 'The template language expression 'triggerBody()['Createfile_FileContent']' cannot be evaluated because property 'Createfile_FileContent' doesn't exist, available properties are 'Createfile_FileName, Sendanemail_To'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.
Could be a long shot though.
So i spoke to the team today, this convert file action got messed up and theyre working to fix it now.
Very sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused. I will update when i have word that it is fixed.
We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!
We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!