cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the best practice to automate email attachment and saved to shared drive?

Hi, Community,

Currently, I have flows which will download email attachments from outlook to OneDrive for business.

The challenging part is attachments will also be used by some service running on AWS, so let these attachments only sitting in my personal OneDrive for Business folder seems like not the best solution and requires es extra step to move them to the shared drive.

I learned that the 'file system' could be used to move my files to shared drive but requires the machine running on 24 hours and it also seems restricted in my machine.

The goal is to access my attachments from outlook and saved somewhere on the shared drive or on the cloud which can be accessed by other users in the same organization,

Let me know if you have any ideas,

Thanks       

1 REPLY 1
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

You could create a shared folder in your onedrive for business and share the folder with user in your organization and then you could save the email attachment in the shared folder.

Best regards,

Alice

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (14,847)