cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ines
Level: Powered On

What is unitedkingdom.flow.microsoft.com and why are some connectors not available?

Hi,

I wanted to set up Flow for one of my UK clients, and I signed up with their ".co.uk" email address to Flow Free. I'm not personally in UK - I just used their address to sign up.

When I sign in to Flow, I'm redirected to unitedkingdom.flow.microsoft.com and apparently, some connectors just don't exist there? Cognito Forms, for example - doesn't exist.

So, Flow is completely unusable for my client just because of the email address I used to sign up?

I hope someone has a clue about what's going on...

- Can I somehow "opt out" of this strange UK version of Flow?

- If not, why are some connectors not available? Are there plans on enabling them on this UK version?

- Am I really just supposed to sign up with a non-UK domain if I want access to all (non-premium) connectors?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: What is unitedkingdom.flow.microsoft.com and why are some connectors not available?

Hi @Ines,

I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned. I think this issue may be related to the License your Microsoft Flow belongs to.

If the License of your Microsoft Flow is Flow Free, I afraid that some connectors would not be available to your Microsoft Flow. Please consider take a try to upgrade the License of Microsoft Flow into Flow for Office 365 license and Flow for Dynamics 365 license, Flow Plan 1 license or Flow Plan 2 license, then try your flow again to check if the issue is solved.

More details about different licenses of Microsoft Flow, please check the following article:

https://preview.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/

In addition, you could consider take a try to access Microsoft Flow Site in other Region, such as, Microsoft Flow Site in Asia Region. Please take a try to access Microsoft Flow Site in Asia Region with the following link:

https://asia.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/

I have also accessed the unitedkingdom.flow.microsoft.com on my side and the Cognito Forms connector is available under this Microsoft Flow Site:5.JPG

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Speakers, submit your sessions now! Call for speakers ends Feb. 10!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,391)