cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ariser
Regular Visitor

When a Flow has more than one owner, who's action contingent is reduced on execution?

Simple question,

when I add another user as owner of a flow, whose daily actions contingent is reduced on execution?

Or to put it the other way round: Can I distribute the flow execution on the contingents of several people? Is adding owners sufficient, or do I also have to add connections with the other user's rights?

I'd like to test that behaviour myself as well which leads to the next question: Where can I look up the remaining API actions for the current billing period?

3 REPLIES 3
jinivthakkar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@Ariser I am not sure about the billing part but the owner of the flow should be service account with a never expiring password so even if owners move out of organization the flow would keep on running.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Thank you for your reply.

However, I don't have access to any service account, that's why I give more than one owner to each flow. 

And my question was not about the many other issues concerning owners of flows, I'm only interested in the billing scheme.

I believe it's the last co-owner to edit/save the Flow, but you could confirm with a flow that sends an email to see whose Outlook it comes from.

Regards,

Pat

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (61,919)