cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ariser
Regular Visitor

When a Flow has more than one owner, who's action contingent is reduced on execution?

Simple question,

when I add another user as owner of a flow, whose daily actions contingent is reduced on execution?

Or to put it the other way round: Can I distribute the flow execution on the contingents of several people? Is adding owners sufficient, or do I also have to add connections with the other user's rights?

I'd like to test that behaviour myself as well which leads to the next question: Where can I look up the remaining API actions for the current billing period?

3 REPLIES 3
jinivthakkar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@Ariser I am not sure about the billing part but the owner of the flow should be service account with a never expiring password so even if owners move out of organization the flow would keep on running.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Thank you for your reply.

However, I don't have access to any service account, that's why I give more than one owner to each flow. 

And my question was not about the many other issues concerning owners of flows, I'm only interested in the billing scheme.

I believe it's the last co-owner to edit/save the Flow, but you could confirm with a flow that sends an email to see whose Outlook it comes from.

Regards,

Pat

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (48,375)