cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate I
Advocate I

When a New Email Arrives Trigger is not working

I am trying to create a flow so that when I receive an email with specific subject, it would trigger and perform certain tasks. 

At first everything was working but after some time it became spotty and the trigger on every other email, and now it is to a point that it is not working at all. I have Shared the flow diagram here. Can someone please let me know what is it that i am doing wrong?

I have also attached a screen shot from my inbox folder to show that i have been receiving new emails but the trigger is not working.

Flow DiagramFlow DiagramInbox FolderInbox Folder

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Sahba-S,

How long has the flow been created on your side?

Please try to recreate the connection then recreate the flow to see if it will work.

To test this issue, I created a flow which has the same configuration with you. When an email is sent to Inbox, it will be triggered.

3.PNG

Please try again with it. If you are still having the issue, please feel free post back.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (10,844)