cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

When a file is created in a folder in SharePoint frequency or interval

How often do the SharePoint triggers "When a file is created in a folder" and "When a file is created (properties only)" look for changes?  Can this interval/frequency be changed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: When a file is created in a folder in SharePoint frequency or interval

I do not believe it can be changed.  It used to depend on the license of the user running the Flow.  "Seeded" licenses where on a 5 minute polling cycle and P2 licenses were on a 1 minute polling cycle.  I'm not sure if that has changed with the new licensing, but I would suspect its probably more like the 5 minute polling (assuming the Trigger isn't using a webhook in which case polling isn't involved.)  In either case it can't be changed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

I do not believe it can be changed.  It used to depend on the license of the user running the Flow.  "Seeded" licenses where on a 5 minute polling cycle and P2 licenses were on a 1 minute polling cycle.  I'm not sure if that has changed with the new licensing, but I would suspect its probably more like the 5 minute polling (assuming the Trigger isn't using a webhook in which case polling isn't involved.)  In either case it can't be changed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

We had our interval at 1 minute and today it has changed to 15 minutes. With concurrency set at 1, our workflows are piling up and it is causing huge problems for us. My understanding is Microsoft has changed plans. But why 15 minutes? In description of new plan it says up to 5,000 api calls. How are we even gonna get there if it only runs 98 times a day? This is really frustrating on Microsoft part.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,408)