cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NicholasTafe

When a new email arrives in a shared mailbox (V2) requires a recurrence trigger, I just want to trigger when email arrives

Hello,

I want to use the Outlook 'When a new email arrives in a shared mailbox (V2)' trigger to run my Logic App whenever a new email with attachments arrives in my shared mailbox, however during the configuration, it requires me to enter a recurrence interval. I do not want to enter a recurrence interval; I just want it to trigger whenever a new email arrives:

NicholasTafe_0-1643271547862.png

The online documentation does not mention anything about a recurrence interval:

Office 365 Outlook - Connectors | Microsoft Docs

Also, the 

'When a new email arrives (V3)' trigger does not require a recurrence interval, which I want I want the shared mailbox trigger to achieve!

Is there a reason it is forcing me to enter a recurrence interval, instead of just triggering whenever an email arrives?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
jinivthakkar
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@NicholasTafe buddy this is Power Automate forum, I don't think you will get solution to this. Please post your question in Azure Logic Apps forum, here is the link 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/topics/azure-logic-apps.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

NicholasTafe

Thanks and apologies, I'll try my luck in that forum!

Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (1,232)